The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
- Additional information
Sonos Port allows you to stream music and more from your traditional stereo, while controlling it with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2. It also lets you easily expand your sound system, streaming vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your house.
- Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
- Use AirPlay 2 to stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Use the line-in to connect a device that has an audio output source (such as a CD or MP3 player, AirPlay device, or turntable*)
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- Enjoy clear, richly detailed sound that fills the room at any volume.
- Setup takes minutes and control is simple with the Sonos app and AirPlay 2.
- Customize your system and play what you want, where you want.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Power cord
- QuickStart Guide
- RCA Cable
- Legal and warranty information
2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g
Apple AirPlay 2 (with Devices Running iOS 11.4 and Later)
1 x Stereo RCA
1 x Digital Coaxial
2 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN
100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
5.4 x 1.6 x 5.4" / 138 x 41 x 138 mm
1.04 lb / 0.47 kg